Board Member | President and Founder | Shelter Crew Team Lead
Who We Are
The Rescue Crew is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Minnesota-based animal rescue organization which strives to prevent the unnecessary euthanasia of companion animals by finding them loving forever homes.
While we will rescue companion animals of all sizes, ages, breeds and conditions, The Rescue Crew will always maintain a focus on helping one of the least adopted and most euthanized breeds in the country – the “pit bull-type” dog or “bully breed.
Why We Exist
The Rescue Crew
especially to help fill
a need in the local
for shelter animals
facing imminent risk
We are here to help save the lives of companion animals in need. Those who are homeless; the abused or abandoned; the neglected and unloved, and to show them human compassion and kindness, ultimately helping them become valued family members in a loving home.
We envision the day where every adoptable companion animal has the opportunity of finding a responsible, loving home. A world where pets are no longer mistreated, abused or abandoned.
Incorporate New Ways Of Thinking
- Reduce barriers to adoption
- Food, of high nutritional quality, delivered to your door
- Use of any convenient vet
- Maintain a “Save where we serve” philosophy to our animal rescue efforts
Establish & Maintain Positive Relationships
- Strive to harness the creativity, passion and resources of our fosters, volunteers and partnerships through collaboration, open and honest communication and teamwork
Focus on Public Education
- Inform the public about responsible pet ownership
- Educate the community about the importance of spaying and neutering companion animals to reduce the pet overpopulation crisis
Compassion & Respect
- We will always strive to demonstrate the highest level of compassion and respect for both the companion animals in our care as well as the community we serve and the individuals and organizations we interact with
Be Positive Influencers
- Stewardship and advocacy of the animal rescue and welfare community
- Lead and influence responsibly and respectfully