Interested in Fostering?
Thank you for your interest in fostering pets with The Rescue Crew. Foster homes allow us to save animals from a variety of situations by providing them with temporary care and shelter until they are adopted. By opening up your heart and home to foster companion animals in need, you’re not only helping to save their lives, you’re providing the individual attention and love these animals desperately need.
The Rewards of Fostering
Fostering pays big time! In loving kisses, warm cuddles and endless adventures. One look into the eyes of the companion animal you’re fostering, knowing that you may very well be the only reason they are still on this earth, and your heart will be full of joy and pride. It’s an amazingly rewarding experience.
Fosters are an invaluable, wonderful group of people who endure all the highs and lows of pet ownership, only to let the animals they have loved so much and worked so hard for go, so they can help save another life in urgent need.
It’s estimated that more than 6 million unwanted, abandoned or lost animals enter shelters across the country every year. While some are lucky enough to be adopted into loving, responsible homes, there are far more animals in need of a family than there are kind people willing to foster and adopt them. This is why we need YOU!
Fostering with the Rescue Crew
Fostering is 100% free. We provide everything you need – from bowls to food and treats to poop bags or litter. Some of the benefits of fostering with us include:
- Local adoption events to help your foster find their forever home
- Training classes developed specifically for The Rescue Crew fosters and adopters
- A dedicated online TIPS forum to provide tools, ideas, products and support to help you succeed
- A rescue community of supportive and wonderful advocates for rescued companion animals
- A comprehensive Foster Care Manual to provide additional information and resources